Monday 30 January 2012

OUDF404 Tutorial Video inspiration

In order to produce a good tutorial video i went out and looked at a lot of different tutorial video's that were similar to mine. I spent a long time on youtube and different sites researching what is the best methods to bunny hop and tried to take these points on board so that i may learn from them for my video.


This first video was produced by the 'livestrong' foundation founded by Lance Armstrong to help people over come obstacles in life after Cancer. The video is very detailed and hold the key components to how to perform the trick


The next video is an amateur video of how to bunny hop. The video is not as well produced at the previous video but still contains key components and different methods of how to perform the trick. The live commentary although crude holds great information in learning the trick.

ttp://www.bmx-forum.com/t/76882/how-i-got-over-fear
Here is a link to a forum i found a couple of years ago. I first read this article when i was begging to start riding my BMX. This article for me helped me tremendously and was actually pushed me in a turning point of my hobby. It is an inspiring article for me and just had to come back to refer to it when making this video. I tried to convey the same simplistic yet meaning message that came across me whilst reading this article into my video

No comments:

Post a Comment